As Director of Cultural Arts I am responsible for supervision of instruction and coordination of all programs in the visual and performing arts for the Ossining Union Free School District. Some Accomplshments of the department under my leadership include: 

• School District has received the Program of Distinction in Music Award from the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools 
  • Named a "Best Community for Music Education" 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, & 2011
  • Helped to develop and implement a full day Pre-Kindergarten with a focus on arts integration partnering with the Katonah Museum of Art, the Jacob Burns Film Center and area artists and musicians
  • Oversaw the development and implementation of new programs at Ossining High School in Dance, Guitar and Filmmaking
  • In collaboration with Westchester Community College and the State University of NY at Albany, I oversaw the development of College Level Arts Courses at Ossining High School including: Drawing, Painting, Portfolio Development, Photography, Graphic Design, Vocal Ensemble, Instrumental Ensemble, Music Theory I & II, Theater Arts, Piano I, II, III and Applied Piano